FrontierNav Update: 25 June 2023
- Added support for in-game coordinate systems in maps. For example, Tears of the Kingdom's coordinates now match in-game coordinates. This will make adding locations from the game a lot easier.
- When changing the in-game coordinate system for a map, existing map features will automatically update their coordinates to match.
- Added ability to go to a specific location by giving its x/y values.
- Migrated featured guides banner data from code to the meta database so anyone can edit them.
- When creating new properties, you can now hit enter to submit the form as expected.
- When creating tunnel properties, you can now submit the form when only one relationship option is available.
- Added loading bar across the top of the page to make it clear when things are still loading on slower connections.
- Compacted layouts to make better use of screen space, especially on mobile.
- Removed gradient backgrounds as they showed visible colour banding on lower-end displays.
- Reduced layout shifts during page loads to provide a smoother experience.
- Applied major updates to underlying dependencies.
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Refactoring to move towards open sourcing FrontierNav properly.
- Added Star Ocean: The Second Story R
- Added Digimon World.
- You can find a full list of contributions on FrontierNav.
Check out the current plans for 2023. To help drive FrontierNav, don't forget to share your feedback and suggestions.
Thanks for reading.