FrontierNav Update: 5 February 2023
- Added support for signing in with a Microsoft account. More details.
- Changed user avatars to use unique generated avatars instead of game-specific avatars.
- These are using a modified version of Multiavatar.
- Every user has 360 unique avatars to choose from. Hopefully that's enough to find one you like.
- Added play status next to user avatars.
- User names now consistently use "Name#ID" formatting throughout the website.
- If a name is too long, it's truncated so that the #ID is still visible.
- The combination of #ID and unique avatars is to help uniquely identify users, even those with the same name.
- Added support for bulk drag and drop image uploads on marked rows in data tables.
- Fixed changes being added when editing object-type cells even after no change was made.
- Limited size of embedded videos in posts.
- Moved reply form to the bottom of discussion threads.
- Elden Ring: Added more data.
Support the project
If you would like to support FrontierNav, please consider donating on Patreon, GitHub Sponsors or PayPal. Doing so helps fund development and keeps the project going.
Thanks for reading.