FrontierNav Update: 24 July 2022
- Added "Game Switcher" to navigation.
- Quickly switch between games.
- More features around this will be added in the future, such as customisation and notifications.
- Renamed "Plan to Play" to "Backlog".
- "Plan to Play" was too wordy, making it hard to design for. All the other statuses use a single word.
- Games listed on the "Explore" page now show play status.
- Added play status filter controls for games on the "Explore" page.
- Selecting the "Not played" status will show only games that haven't been added to your library.
- Added context-specific search to various pages.
- For example, the "Explore" page will let you search only games. "Quick search" on the other hand will show games, series, companies, and so on.
- Redesigned profile link in navigation drawer.
- Avatar, name and short ID is now visible.
- Removed "Disconnected" dialog.
- This was an annoying modal which appeared after 15+ minutes of inactivity.
- Sessions will now automatically disconnect and reconnect when the page loses and regains window focus respectively.
- Fixed page titles not updating correctly.
- Fixed elements using
marginfor spacing elements is common in a lot of websites, and it's not immediately obvious that
grid-gapprovides a simpler solution and, despite its name, works on
Support the project
If you would like to support FrontierNav, please consider donating on Patreon, GitHub Sponsors or PayPal. Doing so helps fund development and keeps the project going.
Thanks for reading.