Weekly Report: 15th July 2019
- Unified data across every game
- Added data tables to every game
- Improved search performance
- Fixed various navigation bugs
- Progressed ideas on static generation
- Further improved security headers
I wrote this entire blog post and it was really long, so I broke it down into separate posts. This is just a summary.
I spent a lot of time sorting out my workstation. It's a bit long and boring so I wrote a separate blog post on it.
Thanks for reading.
Weekly Report is going to be a new series of blog posts giving an update of what I did in the current week. The aim is to share what I've done and also to help me appreciate and compare my acheivements.
While there will be FrontierNav-related updates in this series. They'll also contain unrelated updates related to my other projects. If you just want FrontierNav updates, you can wait for the monthly FrontierNav Progress Reports.