FrontierNav Update: 28 September 2021
- Started navigation revamp.
- More information below.
- Removed footers to reduce clutter.
- Added Final Fantasy V data.
- Contributed by Alexybubble.
- Various maintenance updates.
If you would like to support FrontierNav, please consider donating on Patreon or GitHub Sponsors. Doing so helps fund development and keeps the project going.
One of the core issues I've been trying to solve with FrontierNav is knowing where you are in the app and where you can go.
The previous navigation:
- Used unlabelled icons. It was difficult to know what each icon did without hovering over them to see a tooltip.
- Linked only to specific pages. It didn't adapt to users needs.
- Didn't help with navigating and discovering the many features and pages of FrontierNav.
The goal with this new navigation is to improve on those limitations. Right now it isn't much different. But it'll be an iterative process. I've migrated to the new layout and over time I'll be adding new features to it. Things like:
- Access to Entity Types.
- Access to Custom Lists and Bookmarks.
- List of current pages and breadcrumbs.
- List of recent pages.
If you have any feedback or ideas to improve navigation, please share them in the usual channels. The previous navigation is still available for now by collapsing the new navigation.
Thanks for reading.