FrontierNav Update: 22 April 2021
- Entities can now be completed and reset in bulk using Data Tables.
- This was a common feature request.
- Completed entities now have a checkmark next to their name in Data Tables.
- The toolbar in Data Tables now switches between two sets of buttons depending if you have multiple entities marked.
- Before, both sets of buttons were shown; requiring horizontal scrolling.
- Completed checkmarks are now circular rather than square.
- This is to help differentiate them from user interface components like boolean properties and multi-select.
- Tidied up login dialogue to look similar to other windowed components.
If you would like to support FrontierNav please consider donating on Patreon. Doing so helps fund development and keep the project going.
Update posts on FrontierNav, like this one, will now be on an as-needed basis. Usually when I add a substantial new feature.
I'm gradually going through the feature request backlog so if you have any feature requests, please share them with me and I'll try my best to look into them.
Thanks for reading.