FrontierNav Weekly: 22nd June 2020
- Data can now be imported using CSV and JSON files.
- Instructions are available when importing data to a table.
- Universal Search now lists results in a single list rather than splitting it by type (i.e. Entity Type, Entity, List).
- Removed "Share" button in the sidebar due to lack of use.
- Patron list now uses profile names when available.
- Patron list now shows a tier icon.
- Changed "white" colour used throughout the app from a yellow tint to a blue tint to look less dirty.
- Fixed various issues with Lists.
- Fixed various issues with sidebars on mobile.
- Added enemy locations.
- Added material drops.
- Added key item locations.
- Added mining locations.
- Added armour, weapons and art books (basic details).
Support the project
This week, FrontierNav has 1 new anonymous patron!
If you would like to support FrontierNav, please consider donating on Patreon. Doing so helps fund development and keeps the project going. Thank you.
I've been doing more research and experiments on presenting Lists and Boards, and in general streamlining progress tracking. Nothing really to show yet but I'll be aiming to release a basic Boards interface next.
Thanks for reading.